Google Search

Friday, October 3, 2008

For those of you studying along with us





Wanted to give a shout out to Laura from Yansa, my study partner in 05a Maths1 for those of you taking this course, I will post here often how and what we're studying so I hope you join us and for those of you that wish to join us as study partners, either leave a comment or go to my profile and feel free to email me :)

Week 1: Chapter 2 Study Guide (Chapter 1 we should have already read) Any related materials I will post here.

Readings:
Mathematics for Economics & Finance
Chapter 1 and 2

Maths SG 2.1 to 2.5

Let's spend Fri to Monday doing Chapter 1 and Tuesday to Friday doing Chapter 2 and Sat & Sun reviewing Chap 1 & 2

(Don't worry about Binmore Calculus yet, we'll cover that next week, it's also related to Chapter 7 of the main text)

No comments:

Post a Comment